Delivery Type: Day
Duration: 3 years
- Academic Centre RAK
- Ajman Admission Office
- Abu Dhabi Admission Office
- 07 236 9495
- 06 7488 432
- 02 6444 316
You’ll explore the five main psychological perspectives: biological, cognitive, developmental, individual differences and social. You’ll learn about research methods, and you’ll engage with the historical and conceptual underpinnings of psychology throughout the course. You’ll also learn to leverage science to the benefit of your fellow students, industry and for social good.
You’ll cover the content and skills that define a Psychology graduate, and you’ll have the opportunity to look at conceptual and career possibilities that you may not have previously considered.
Examination includes seen and unseen exam such as: Coursework assignments (including problem solving activities, simulations, consultancy projects, individual and group reports, as well as more conventional written forms such as essays and other discursive assignments), Course presentations, and Reflective forms of assessment (e.g. portfolios, learner logs, and peer engagement).
You will be exposed to different seminars, live and simulated case studies. It also includes independent and group activities (class and non-class based). Students will also get a chance to have Guest Speakers and subject specialists. A network of visiting speakers and mentors keep you in touch with developments in the tech/creative sectors, while a team of technical demonstrators reinforce the ‘skills training’ aspects of your learning.
First Year (Level 4)
Build a coherent and sound foundation in Psychology enabling graduates to choose from a wide range of career options internationally within the Psychology disciplines
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Business Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology 1
- Individual Differences: Personality and Intelligence
- Debates in Psychology and Critical Thinking
- Organizational Behaviour and Management
Second Year (Level 5)
Develop a wide range of intellectual and analytical abilities relevant to Psychology, including those of critical thinking and analytical decision making.
- Research Method in Psychology 2
- Cognitive and Development Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Biological and Social Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Contemporary Applications of Business Psychology
Third Year (Level 6)
Develop and practice the transferable skills necessary for continual personal development and respond positively to change during careers in Psychology.
- Dissertation: Design and Pre-registration
- Contemporary Application of Psychological Science
- Careers in Psychology
- Dissertation: Research Project
- Work Interventions: Health and Wellbeing
- Advanced Topics in Psychology
Apply For Our Scholarship Programmes
Bath Spa University Academic Centre RAK acknowledges the academic achievements and talents of students who aspire to join us. We support students who are financially challenged but deserving with our range of scholarship programme assistance: Merit Scholarship, Need-based Scholarship, Competitive Scholarship Test, and Sports Scholarship.Apply Here